- About Us
- What Is Martial Arts
- Programs and Schedules
- Birthday Parties
- Sport TKD
1. Self Defense: We teach effective self defense techniques to protect yourself and others.These techniques include blocks, counter attacks, take downs, throws and escapes. We practice with safety as a priority.
2. The percentage of Canadians who are overweight has risen dramatically in recent years and only getting worse. It is a risk factor for diabetes, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis. Some cancers, gallbladder disease, psychosocial problems, functional limitations and disabilities are associated with excess weight. You will be learning fun things while shedding off the pounds and getting lean muscle. This is why experts recommend martial arts. People get in better shape because they enjoy the activity instead of just doing it to lose weight
3. Discipline and Self Confidence: We teach discipline to students by encouragement and developing self confidence and then combine this with providing a positive environment where constructive behavior is exhibited by the teachers and seniors. The self control and disciple develop not only affects our students in class but displayed in all aspects of there life.
4. Better grades in school and stronger work ethic: There have been countless studies now done that show there is a correlation between studies in the martial arts and an increase in school grade and behavior at home. In fact getting better marks and developing life skills to succeed into adulthood is probably the most common reasons why parents want there kids to do Martial Arts.
5. Respect: The environment you'll find at Phoenix Martial Arts Academy is one of respect; respect for others and yourself. We don't teach respect to our students by forcing people to "respect" others, we show them why it is important to respect people and make them believe it is the right way to live.
6. Martial arts entourages a child to study culture and the arts: In today’s day and age, children are learning less about their culture, history and heritage due to an increase in stimulus resulting from a rise in technology and a change in mentality. At Phoenix Martial Arts Academy we teach Martial Arts traditional martial arts. Studies have found that by doing this, it results in a passion to learn about the arts and there own roots and culture.
7. Problems with Behavior Issues: For those children that are experiencing problems at school and at home with behavior a martial arts class may be your answer. Kids who have trouble focusing and exhibiting self control often come away from a martial arts program with the skills needed to control their behavior in order to succeed in life.
8. Quality Instruction: Our school was founded by a core group of experienced black belts with credentials unmatched in Martial Arts in the region. We are the tops in our fields and focused on making ourselves and our new members the best they can be. If success breeds success, then Phoenix Martial Arts Academy would be the best place to learn how to succeed
9. Affordability: Phoenix Martial Arts Academy is about giving you and or your child excellent instruction in the martial arts in an affordable manner. We have flexible plans to meet your budget allowing for monthly payment plans.
10. Fun, fun, fun!
We're not about money and high-pressure closing tactics; If you try our introductory program we guarantee you that we won't pressure you into joining our school. We'll wait for you to ask us!!! We do this because I believe, if you don't want to be there, we won't want to teach you. Luckily for us close to 95% of the people who try our introductory program register with the school for our regular program and stay year after year
Phoenix Martial Arts Academy has the perfect martial arts class for you regardless of your age, build, personality, schedule, condition. We offer our unique martial arts system several nights a week and we guarantee that you will love our system so much you’ll tell your friends!
Now ask yourself if you are an adult what value you place on being able to defend yourself, getting in great physical condition and increased energy while having fun. If you are a parent looking into enrolling your children, what value would you place on giving this to your children and at the same time giving the gift of confidence, discipline, respect, self control, and strong work ethic? Is there even a value you can even place on this? Make the best decision of your life for you or your children and Register online or call us to sign up for our Introductory Special right now and unlock your potential!